[NRVR-Members] PUMPKIN FESTIVAL LAUNCH at Sinkland Farms This Saturday (NOT Kentland)​

Weeks, Thomas "Tweeks" t.weeks at vt.edu
Tue Oct 3 01:37:25 EDT 2023

Special Event - Sinkland Farms<https://sinklandfarms.com/> Pumpkin festival launch

Launch Details:
    * One day (10am - 4:30pm)
    * Low/Medium class-1 rockets only (A - G motors)
    * Commercial G & under motors (up to 125g propellant.. incl small Hs)
    * Max 3.3lb max loaded rocket at.
    * No high power (over 125g propellant), No research, No Complex rockets

TRA insured, class-1 commercial launch. Setup begins at 10:00am and we start flying at noon. No FAA waiver, low/medium power launches recommended under 1.5kft.

Exact launch site location (on the rear hill of Sinkland) is seen here<https://goo.gl/maps/cDHeykfFAtCuRDjB6> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://goo.gl/maps/cDHeykfFAtCuRDjB6&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2zkGZ_1BYQIZFscq21dqWo>

BRING SOME COOL MEDIUM POWER ROCKETS TO WOW THE CROWD!

Volunteers Needed:
We will need people for:
    * setup (Sat at 10am),
    * breakdown (Sun 4-5pm),
    * LCO Volunteers
    * RSO Volunteers
    * Low power build helpers at "kids table" (building low power rockets/saucer kits)
    * Pad helpers

PARKING:
Tell parking attendants at entrance, "I'm with NRV Rocketry", and they will direct you to the back hill where parking for NRVR FLyers is free.

Please let us know at nrvr-info(at)theweeks.org<mailto:nrvr-info at theweeks.org> if you can assist with any of the above.

NRV Rocketry
Come Fly With Us