PUMPKIN FESTIVAL LAUNCH at Sinkland Farms This Saturday (NOT Kentland)​

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Oct 3 01:57:29 EDT 2023

Special Event - [ Sinkland Farms ]( https://sinklandfarms.com/ ) Pumpkin festival launch

Launch Details:    * One day (10am - 4:30pm)    * Low/Medium class-1 rockets only (A - G motors)    * Commercial G & under motors (up to 125g propellant.. incl small Hs)    * Max 3.3lb max loaded rocket at.    * No high power (over 125g propellant), No research, No Complex rocketsTRA insured, class-1 commercial launch. Setup begins at 10:00am and we start flying at noon. No FAA waiver, low/medium power launches recommended under 1.5kft.
Exact launch site location (on the rear hill of sinkland) is seen [ here ]( https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZoFdvT78YMymcyYq5 ).

BRING SOME COOL MEDIUM POWER ROCKETS TO WOW THE CROWD!
Volunteers Needed:We will need people for:    * setup (Sat at 10am),     * breakdown (Sun 4-5pm),     * LCO Volunteers    * RSO Volunteers    * Low power build helpers at "kids table" (building low power rockets/saucer kits)    * Pad helpersPARKING: Tell parking attendants at entrance, "I'm with NRV Rocketry", and they will direct you to the back hill where parking for NRVR Flyers is free.
Please let us know at [ nrvr-info(at)theweeks.org ]( mailto:nrvr-info at theweeks.org ) if you can assist with any of the above.

NRV Rocketry
Come Fly With Us