RE: [NRVR-Members] 2024 NRVR Membership Dues (are due :)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 13 19:46:14 EST 2024

[resentn in plain text]

Almost forgot.. (putting on my treasurer hat)

At the end of January.. those re-joining [NRVR} need to do so before Jan 31st.
After Jan 31st, we purge the nrvr-members at nrvr.org (this mail list) and
repopulate with only renewing (and lifetime) members.  If you have not
re-upped for 2024, please do so here: http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/
<http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/>

I updated and simplified the form for 2024, and it even has the correct
mailing address now! :)  You can also just send me a PDF via email if
you like, and bring your dues payment (check/cash) to the meeting this
on Jan 25th.

As always.. student fee is just $5.. Individuals ate $20.. Families $25.

See you at the meeting!

T.Weeks
NRVR President